Friday, October 07, 2005

Park Cafe: a critique

Wednesday night, my wife and I had the pleasure of taking my parents out to eat at our favorite restaurant, Park Cafe, located in Sylvan Park near the West End of Nashville. A fusion eatery, Park Cafe serves creative dishes with influences from Asia, India, France, and Italy. Comfortable and quirky, this cafe is perfect for a romantic dinner or a special occasion.

Valet parking starts the night off right. You toss the guy your keys and walk inside. There you are greated a hostess and taken to your reserved table. Inside it's dark and cosy with intense art work on the walls. We've never eaten inside--we've always been on the patio.

For dinner I had the peppered beef tenderloin with a classic bearnaise and pommes frites with a glass of merlot (I have for gotten the name of it). The beef was a bit salty, but amazing. It was unbelievable.

My rating on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being perfection.
Service: 9
Ambience: 8.5
Food Quality: 8.5
Food Presentation: 10
Overall: 9

Hours: Open Mon-Thu 5pm-10pm; Fri-Sat 5pm-11pm
Payment Accepted: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Travelers Check, Visa
Cuisine: American, Contemporary, Fusion
Wine: extensive
Restaurant Attire: nice casual
Reservations: required

Park Cafe
4403 Murphy Rd.
Nashville, TN 37203
615.383.4409

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm likin' you more everyday.

I love the Park Cafe.

I plan on going up again soon!

CJ

Saturday, October 08, 2005 8:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your spelling is...what was that word you made up? Horocious? Yeah. :) Anyhoo, here's my blog, even though I hardly ever update it, and it sounds EXTREMELY childish next to your social commentary...

www.xanga.com/arkery21

Saturday, October 08, 2005 9:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home