Friday, September 30, 2005

iPod 'nanner, nanner, nanner'

Last weekend I received an iPod Nano for my birthday. It was a great gift. And I'm sure I would love it even more if it was compatable with my G4 iMac, but alas it's not.

The new Nano requires USB ports that are USB 2.0. The G4 iMac has UBS ports that are USB 1.1 Why would anyone (or any company for that matter) upgrade the USB port?! It's like GE saying, "Oh, now we're to upgrade all of our power cords so they're not compatable with your home outlets. Sucks to be you." I thought that Steve Jobs and all the folks at Apple were above that, but I guess they're not.

Just when something new comes out, whatever it is you have is now all of a sudden too old to be compatable.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I've tried everything I can to make this thing work. So until I have a chance to take my computer in to get a new USB card my lill' iPod Nano is just sitting there. Teasing me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good volkswagen ag post!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 7:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about cingular online and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about cingular online so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by cingular online

Friday, October 28, 2005 5:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home