Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Steven Wright

Those of you who work with me, know that I sometimes put random sayings on the bottom of my emails; my "tagline" per se. I wish I were as witty and tweaked to come up with them on my own, but alas, I am not. They are the product of the creative and somewhat oddSteven Wright.

A few words from the visionary Steven Wright:
-All those who believe in psycho kinesis raise my hand.
-The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
-Support bacteria--they're the only culture some people have.
-When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
-Ambition is a poor excuse of not having enough sense to be lazy.
-Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
-Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.

Read more here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home