Sunday, September 11, 2005

The New Jetta


Now, I realize that this is a little late in the game to be blogging about this, but I didn't have a blog back then to blog on.

Those of you who know me, know I love my 2000 Jetta. I'm a big fan of Volkswagen, but I'm not a big fan of the new jetta. In fact, I hate it. I know that's a strong word, but it looks an aweful lot like a Neon, doesn't it? I think what they (VW) are trying to do is stay with the original demographic that they had from the begining. It may be nice on the inside, but I'm sorry...I just can't get past the outside look of them. Call me shallow, but that's what everyone else sees, right?

Long blog short: I think VW missed the mark here. They had what WAS a really cool and distinctively German-esque looking car and have completely Americanized it. Shame, shame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home