Monday, October 16, 2006

allow myself to reintroduce...myself

HOLY COW! I'm such a bad blogger...September 21st?! Geez. Is anyone still out there?

Here's the deal on my lack of attendance: my computer broke. Yes, that's right...my Apple G4 desktop decided to stop working. Well, actually I think the hard drive got too full and it went into panic mode. Seriously. It has this message that says, "Panic: we are haning here..."

So now I have the new Mac Book Pro laptop and I'm blogging from Panera! I know, I know...whoopdee-freakin-doo. You've probably done that a hundred times by now but it's new for me.

So that's where I've been, and I promise I'll be back soon.

Cheers!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Back My Friend! :)

Monday, October 23, 2006 2:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home