Friday, May 05, 2006

One Week Ago Today: Friday

It's the final day here. Time to leave. I'm ready to leave. It was good to come, but it's also good to go.

I meet up with the guys again downstairs. No one is having McDonald's today. I have fruit from the gift shop again.

We get to the airport and my bags make it through the 50 pound limit. I grab a whopper for lunch and a 6" sub for the plane ride back. Dustin and I finish watching "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" on his computer. It's a great movie. Based on a true story. Very scary.

We touch down right on time. Every flight that lands is a good one. We grab our bags and head our seperate ways only to see each other Sunday morning.

It was good to go, but it's great to be home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home