Wednesday, October 26, 2005

It's Go Time!

Last night my wife, her colleague, and I were treated to a Nashville Predators game by one of INO's vendors. I had never been to a hockey game before. In fact, the only exposure I had to the sport growing up was that MacGyver played hockey--so it couldn't be too bad.

I loved it. The game hadn't gone on for 3 seconds and a fight broke out. I'm not one to condone violence of any kind, but I must say it was rather amusing. Fueled by fans screaming and cheering, the two giants on skates went at it. What boggled my mind was the refs just stood there and waited for one of them to go down. Who knew hockey was so much like Jerry Springer?

The Predators won 5-2 against the Chicago Blackhawks. There really is nothing like a live sporting event. I've only seen one other professional game (the Red Skins in Virginia) and I love them. I'm not much of one for watching them on TV (except for the Super Bowl, but then I'm only there for the commercials) but I'll do a live event anytime.

Nose-bleed-section tickets are only $10! Try to go to a game if you can. It's a good time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was at the game too. Rock on.

Go Preds!

CJ

Friday, October 28, 2005 8:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home