Wednesday, April 11, 2007

"Where the hell have you been?"

Seems to be a common question lately. In a word: working my butt off. Ok...four words. And we just got back from a vacation to the Mexican Riveria. (Pictures to come next)

We've gotten several new clients since February. For a complete list go to www.credocreative.com and click on "about".

One thing I wasn't ready for was not getting paid right away. I'll spend four days on a project, but won't see the fruit of that for five or six weeks. THAT'S hard to get use to. The bank wants the mortgage payment the same time every month, but I don't always get paid the same time every month. So that's been difficult. Also, I had no idea that this was more "crisis management" rather than graphic design. It's pretty hectic when you've got six jobs all going on at once and due within days of each other. We live and die by "to-do lists".

*sigh* so much to talk about, but so little time. I'm paid by the hour so I better get going. I'll be back sooner.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Back! Glad business is off to such a strong start.

Friday, May 11, 2007 10:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home