Friday, December 15, 2006

Carrying the Banner.

I'm sitting here watching Newsies for the first time in a long time, and man does it bring back memories. It came out in 1992. I was 10 and wanted to be Jack Kelly when I grew up. I had the soundtrack on cassette and wore it out. It was my dream to dance in the streets and do those cool side kicks in the air (of which I've since mastered). haha

I don't know what it is about it. Sitting here watching it just takes me back. And I remember every word to every song.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

toby, you know that was my favorite movie back in the day!

"...sante fe, my old friend, do you swear you won't forget me, if i found you, would you let me come and stay..."

Monday, December 25, 2006 8:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home