Saturday, July 08, 2006

we're here!

Wow! San Diego is beautiful. 75 degrees and sunny with low humidity.

We arrived on time (go southwest!) and ate lunch at Kansas City BBQ-Home of the Sleazy Bar Scene in Top Gun. That's their claim to fame...well bras hanging from ceiling fans and pretty awesome BBQ. They still have the piano. A quick stop at the Seaport Village led us to the harbor where we sat in the shade and watched the boats sailing.

As soon as we got off the plane I realized that I had fogotten everything for the wedding. (The whole reason we came out here.) All I packed was beach stuff. I didn't have anything wedding-esque (slacks, shoes, a belt...) so we headed to the mall to buy something for me to wear. I couldn't believe it. I even handed Colleen her dress from the closet and I STILL forgot to pack everything I was planning to wear. It was a struggle, but it had to be done. ;-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tobes,

my fav restaurant there is Paehoe's, i think info is on www.randyelrod.com

click mouth and look at California restaurants...

Have fun

Randy

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 1:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home