Wednesday, November 22, 2006

blogging from the airport

So I've got some time to kill and I've already paid to use the wi-fi...here's how I'm spening my time:


How'd they do that?!


Rockn'roll!


I'm interested to know what makes this so viral. It's had over 8 million views on youtube, I mean...I get it, but it's not THAT witty or funny or unexpected. Maybe it's NOT viral. MAYbe it's just a fun and light-hearted commercial. But what's so tempting about putting foil and bowls from Chipotle on your wall? Do these two characters know each other? I guess I don't get the tag, "tempting" within the contecxt of the entire commercial. The music, too, make it a very distinctive feel...it's fun and quirky, but I don't feel it's quirky enough to pull it off well. What are your thoughts?


A throw-back to the 80s. As soon as you hear the song the words just come right back...now THAT'S effective advertising.


haha...this is good. Notice how simple it is...there's no music. No voice over. There's only two words and it's as plain as day. A good example of "Keep It Simple, Stupid."


hmmm...there seems to be a trend here. Again, no soundtrack and just a simple tag at the end. I thought the concept was a little predictable. I had a feeling she was going to wish something against her family...I just didn't know what. But I admit, it made me smile. Clever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home